Velvet Sofa Fabric online
The luxurious fabric velvet due to its versatility and the feature to get better with age like wine makes it a commonly loved fabric for homes. Buy amazing Velvet sofa fabric online from India at a low price.
Velvet sofa fabric price
Prices vary according to size and quality that you purchase. At Mintblues you can customize Velvet sofa fabric as per your need and same have to only the amount. We don't have a fixed price. Instead you can make your plan on our website and can purchase only that much. The suede fabric sofa price that you see at our store is compared to any other website in India.
Why choose Velvet Sofa Fabric
- Velvets are easy to maintain and are made from mohair, silk, wool or polyester so not all velvet have the same attributes or maintaining pattern. Cleaning velvet with upholstery vacuum cleaner is suggested. Checkout our Sofa fabric online webpage, where we have massive collection.
- Velvet adapts colors very easily giving the user the choice of colors which solely is a good enough reason to choose velvet.
- Velvet brings out a vintage and elite look to your place. Velvet fabric is comfy, trendy and vibrant in colors.
- Velvets are easy to maintain and are made from mohair, silk, wool or polyester so not all velvet have the same attributes or maintaining pattern. Cleaning velvet with upholstery vacuum cleaner is suggested.
- Silk, wool, mohair being the natural fibers are expensive whereas mohair is made from Angora goats hairs.
- To give your home an oceanic vibe or a royal touch to your white walls a blue velvet sofa can compliment your home amazingly, the silky shiny texture of your sofa will bring depth to the furniture.
- A place with too many masculine objects like wood, leather and a sofa upholstery fabric can bring the femine and elegant touch to your place.
Types of Velvet Sofa Fabric
- Crushed velvet
- Panne velvet: As the name suggests the fabric is twisted when it is wed to give it a crushed look with a unique texture.
- Embossed velvet: A type of crushed velvet where heavy pressure in one direction is given on the pile of velter so a same pattern is appeared.
- Cisele: Embossed velvet is a printed velvet which is done by heat stamping to create a pattern.
- Plain velvet: A pattern of cutting some looped threads and uncut the remaining.
- Stretch velvet: It is a cotton velvet which doesn't have any shine or stretch as silk velvet.
- Pile-on-pile velvet: Adding a spandex material to the weaving process can produce stretchy velvet.
- : This velvet pile up in different length to create a pattern.